Sunday, January 3, 2010

Could be a full-time job

OK, after only three days at my little experiment I've decided it could probably be a full-time job if I let it. But no, I already have one of those.

Spent about two hours yesterday doing contest/sweepstakes research and then about an hour this morning entering all the ones I found that had entry deadlines in the next week. Figure that's what I'll have to do (fill out entries one week at a time) until I develop a system or quit.

But it's been interesting so far. After three days I've entered 10 contests or sweepstakes for everything from a Ford F-150 to $250 in hot dogs. Oh, and cameras, gas cards, vacations ... you get the idea. That's an average of about 3.3 contests entered per day, so I figure in a year I'll have entered more than 1,000 contests. Even a smuck like me should be able to win some stuff entering that many contests, right?

In the past three days I've also done a couple of multiple entries, you know where you can enter the same contest once each day - thus increasing your odd of winning, of course (yeah, right). Most of these have been giveaways offered through a Facebook page called, surprise, Big Prize Giveaway. You have to be a Facebooker to enter, but if you already are it might be worth your time to become a fan and try entering a few of this as well as they offer a variety of items such as cameras, computers, gift cards, etc.

We that's it for today, something good's coming on TV so gotta run (hey this is not my full-time job, remember!).

No comments:

Post a Comment